Wednesday, March 11, 2009

11.03.2009

bored bored bored. start to have the feeling like before..
sien...>< juz like no any target in my life..
yesterday my mom problem solved... thx lol elwin di di
a fren that alwasy helped my settle my daily stuff.. hahaha
although i nearer to lost dis good fren, but my sem break make me realise more...
he really helped me a lot in tat momemt.. thx again to him..
really really so tired in my tats sem break holidays.. i think tat was the mimpi ngeri for me..
dont wan to think it somemore... pity my mom coz losed her best fren...
so,,for now.. wat i need to do is cares my best families.. they really need me..
for sure,they need me more.. maybe youths today thinks tat wat can make a ppl be success is hows well theis study hows smart in play the loveship or...
for me now, my dad,my mom,my grandpa,my brother will me my target to be going on.. hahaha


now going out yum cha gain... gain..gain... hehe.. and my housemate+classmate+fren birthday is coming...

CHIN HUi,happy birthday ooh.. ><

3 comments:

blur said...

u ask me 2giv comment, i jz giv de...
seems lk terpaksa..:p
ur life in kampar ll finish soon...
maybe now u dun lk tat kind of life..but there giv u sum memorable experience be4 oso....
appreciate it n try 2enjoy it lo....
wha... such frenz v ur ex p1 gain o??? hehe....
im so bz recently...but u stil can find me if u feel xien la...n i ll reply u wen im 'free'...hahahaha......
tk...be happy...nvr giv up...jia you...

HaunteD RestauranT said...

wat u feel.. almost same like me la.. "like no target in life".. but no choice.. v still need to go on.. the journey is still long.. don worry be happy =)

wow.. u suffer lots of things in this sem break o?? aiya... nvm la.. it's over dy.. hope everything will be goin smooth soon.. ^^

加油加油↖(^ω^)↗

hehe..
i use our assignment de blog as d identity.. hahaha



peggy

No Name said...

haha..thx lol.. im be alright lol.. hope u so.. stay happy in ouir life lol ><