Wednesday, March 25, 2009

26.3.2009

long time no come to talk craps.. dis week really so so so busy..
the communication presentation ah> the management assignment ah>
even though wif those busy life,i still can keep yum cha and sleep in the morning..

wad an abnormal life i have?
>>> Role Play group
at here, congratulate lol.. even i not did well in the communication presentation, our leader-mr.seng hock geng lol.. thx lol.. haha..


i did 2 tests dis days. both also the worst. even the web page practical test, a lot ppl
helped me on that, still cant get better.. prove tat:i really bak chi in pc stuff..
the past prgramming and d webpage now.. headache..


we celebrated KANA birth last night. tot can give her a surprise.. haiz..
happy lol. can gather again.. next year wont be here to celebrate the birth anymore.
even is he/she, the probablilty to meet gain and have a birthday song also lower..


deduct the weekends, the days in kampar will be less than 30 days lol.. what the feeling should i have? it made me suffer, made me sad, made me lost many and many things..
btw, i think i will miss u.. a place for me to be angry always, a place for me to annoy ppl,
a place for me to sad and also a place for me to smile..



No comments: