Sunday, August 9, 2009

memories of kampar..


to be honest,i hate kampar at first.. keep complained bout the place to my frens or even my housemates that time..kampar is a place that only has lake, hill and buffalo.. i cant even survive myself there.. every weekend,i went back my hometown.. thus, complained it to my parents and also my hometown frends.. and also had apply to transfer back to PJ.. but, just because im just transfered from Pj... so,i cant get the opportunity to do so.. my frens so happy bout that when i cant get it..


btw, it all passed i think... all is diff as before... we cant even cycled to campus sides of the lake.. hows a nice view the journey along... we cant even cycled out to lung kai at midnight... we cant even go to yc everynight... cant taste the teh tarik in ABC.. the egg tart in pasar malam.. we cant go basketball court talk... cant sit outside of my room... cant chat with my housemates n my clasmates gary wong,,kana.... cant have my ex-housemates cares.. cant have anyone that can make me feel so comfortable and maybe so relax.. i really miss them.. miss the place Kampar that make me know them...


the things i missed kamapr the most was my best buddy cycled me... so so so happy that time...

that was part of my regret too by the way...

i miss kk that can support me all the time before... and even treat me as his best fren maybe..

i miss kel.. that was listen watever all my words before. i really super missing him..

i miss gary wong.. my best classmate in TD4... so happy and feel relax while in class wif him..

i miss karyn.. that can ans my call and came anytine any moment to accompany n help me...

i miss my housemates.. kim xiong.. steve... miller... ricky... that had experienced uncountable happiness wif me in that year..


thx... u all bring a lot of happiness and memories for me.. i appreciate u all so much..

in the 1 year.. i never lose myself... im still d secondary scul or hometown one happily guy...

thx thx thx thx thx........


my fren told me...have to grow up... have to think on other ways.. have to study hardworking... and also have the skills in human communications... so so so many things i have to learn right now.. without my best buddy they all... it quites hard for me actually.. but,,i have to.. no excuses for me to escape from that...lol...

2 comments:

Jelly~ ♥ said...

i miss kampar lots too ..
whr we can gather together easily..
but i think it's when we lose it only noe how to appreciate it..
i miss my sch life too ..
even when i hate it lots last time..
but one thing i miss but nvr wish to go bak to... NS !! lol

No Name said...

haiz... dis wat human being attitude lol.. u r the 1st girl gary n me knew in TD4 leh.. hahaha.

mising the moment we 2 listened to ur order during chemis lab.. hahaha