Wednesday, September 9, 2009

reality world

wow.. now only i know. really.. i know many many and many new things since the first day i join the family of Setapak or even the group of Quantity Surveying. really quite diff from wat the life i experienced before.. nonon.. is totally diff.!!

i cant tahan those people who care their marks as well.. cant understand why people so selfish.. and oso cant imagine how their coming life ll going on.. let say.. now u got 4.0 in ur whole degree courses.. got the first honour in ur cert.. then get a good job and be a millionaire or maybe billionaire.. but,will u happy in the end?? dont stupid lar!!!! use your brain to work ok??

next time,ur children and ur grandchildren ask aboutur study life..ur style of communication.. ur pattern on how u treat ur frens.. can u answer for that? u know how to face them indeed? just try to think in normal way,zhong hao... dis few days, my closer frens keep asking me to do so... keep calling me.. keep messaging me.. or even my mom oso call me so often.. ask me try to be happy always.. enjoy my life then.. im trying , mom n my true frens.. wish me gud luck ya..(although it is really hard.. really really hard..for me)

i dont even know hows ll i going to change myself after 4 years..i cant imagine... and oso not dare to face the new characteristics.. i scare i lost my own character that i like the most.. i scare to lost those happiness while mixing wif people..

btw,i have to thx to those people that can forgot many things so oftenly.. to those peole that like to ignore many stuff while together.. to those reality people that like mark or even results to become better 1 people.. u all make me awake.. i really wake up dis time.. for u all, result is the best prove.. and can try to use any methods just to get what u all wish to get... i really thx and pei fu u all.. u all make me learn many new things ooh.. so,,have to say THANK YOU ya... hahaha

and, i would like to say thanks to those accompany,keep talking in phone,keep messaging one closet frens oh.. escpecially my hometown frens and my 1359 housemates...again thx u all( from heart lar dis time).. hahaha...i am still myself while be with u.. dont worry... it is because the moment be with u all,,i only can get the happy and really enjoy.. dis call LIFE.....

for those who read dis blog, try to understand the meaning of life.. result is not everything.. but happy is the most important in our LIFE....

7 comments:

Aileen said...

Open your heart and see this world...
You'll know there's a lot of things outside that waiting for you to experience it...
Buck up! You can do it... =)

Anonymous said...

Prove me right? haha! told u alrd..beware of ppl surround u..Anything that is unexpected will happen! anyway, dun worry be happY! Good luck in ur exam!

Keith a.k.a Scinix said...

Happy always =)
Don't flood yourself with stress.
There are many types of people in this world. Some of them are really realistic, especially in KL.
I know the environment is not the same as b4 but what to do? We can't change the environment, what we can is change ourselves.. Be a part of KL. Jia you ^^

No Name said...

virgo: yes yes yes.. opening my eyes... really quite mody before coz i never face dis tye of ppl b4... now,,i m in the learning process.. thx ya..

No Name said...

han: yalol.. thx thx.. thx bout wat u told b4.. u also. try to learn for urself. wat we got is our own effort.. ignre others then u ll feel happy more.. jia you..

No Name said...

ah ling: y6es yes yes.. totally diff with what we have in sitiawan.. really missing those best moments.. happy and proud coz we r part of sitiawan..
u also... jia you jia you.. u can do better in civil engineering... work hard a lot... for our sitiawan!!!

Myaliaslife★ said...

WEI NO NAME!!

Good luck in finals ^^

Study Hard arh!!!!!!!!
(sleep lesser can adi )


hahahahhaz