Thursday, September 17, 2009

What I wan to be in 10 years time

lost myself... again i lost myself.. now can be consider as the last minute already.. but,i stil blur.. blur about it.. dont know where to start on it? dont know what type of questions the stupid lecturer may come out? but,the important point is i dont have any motivation in my studies..
maybe the cause is come from lazy.. the word of lazy really killing me..
i never listen while that old man was teaching in front of me..so,it can be as a very very hard and tough subject for me...

then,i asked my GOD... nolar actually.. he actually was my classmate... an intelligent and siao siao one guy.. he can study and play in the same time.. i told him about my problem and he told me call my mom and talk to her...but,,my mom sleeping lol..(actuallly this noon she just called me)

so,he suggested an another to me.. thats write an essay title *What I wan to be in 10 years time*


as u all know, my ambition is not be a quantity surveyor.. but,is to be a physcologist...
just becasue of the many many and many reasons,,i join it.. the QS course...
from the day i enter and be a part of quantity surveyor... i already accept it..
accept the fact that i was born to be a quantity surveyor..

after having many talks with my uncles those also quantity surveyor..
i know about my future... i have to follow the sequence...starting from measure this measure that.. then, learn a lot of the contract... master those contract because it useful while we communicate with our clients,.. and if im work hard or even good luck enough,,maybe can be a contract manager.. that consider as the leader of quantity surveyors..

so, to achieve that level..i know i have to follow step by step.. since i admit that im a future quantity surveyor, i never blame about it anymore.. just try to do my best in every assignments, projects, practicals...the reason is i want to learn more.. i want to get more and more info on it..(seems i have no other choices)..

i dont want the last time attitude already.. every test..every works also last minute work.. tired u know?? i just want everything going to be fine...can get a ok ok result.. thus, can join a weell known company and be a quantity surveyor.. a quantity surveyor that really got knowledge and skills.. a quantity surveyor that not regret this and that.. a quantiry surveyor that not feel regret after every test... thats what i want to be...

i dont want disappointed my mom and dad that hope one of their son be a good quantity surveyor(seems my brother already join in marketing family)..so,,i am the only hope for them..
i know why they want me to be a quantity surveyor.. they dont want me experience the hard and tough life as what they having right now...
second,,i dont want to disappointed my 3 uncles that working as a quantity surveyor in current.
i want take them as my role model... want to be part of them..

thats all what im thinking right now.. so,, measurement is my first challenge in the way to be a good quantity surveyor.. .. hope that i can pass over it..
and no more last minute work in my life....because i am a quantity surveyor.. that not easily give up (hope so,,hahaha)

clarence,,thanks.. quite useful actually... =.=

6 comments:

Myaliaslife★ said...

Not bad.. english improve a lot adi XD anyway, just believe in yourself... have faith!! you're not that bad actually!!! 你是有用的人!!! so, Jia you lar.... You can do it because you are WONG ZHONG HAO! (you always say this XD)

No Name said...

thx thx...in other stuff can lar.. in studies ooh?? not so much confidence lar. =.=

boy2ts said...

oh.. find the most usefull study mathod, then u will be a most usefull examinor, after that u will be a most usefullll son lor-.-''

No Name said...

=.=
tan tian soon ya...
i know lol.. thx ya thx ya.. haha

PurpleCarrot89 said...

Good work. I hope that U have learn that whenever you are down or just feeling no mood to study, just take some time and remember. Remember who you are, remember why you need to do what you are doing. Remember who you are doing it for. Life is a battle, stay strong and brave. You will make it through.

Remember that whenever U r down, U will always have friends like us to talk to. Gambateh o

No Name said...

ya... thx a lot.. so next time got what problem also go find u...
hahaha..=.=